Saturday, December 8, 2012

VIAJE EN AVION A BORNEO/ PLANE TO BORNEO

 
My first trip with an assigned seat on an airplane! This was our airplane...
My primer vuelo con asiento propio! Este era nuestro avion...
 
 
 

Me and the plane captain had a brief meeting before taking off....
Una breve reunion con el piloto antes de despegar...


See, I told you. My own seat with my own seat belt which I know how to do and undo myself...
Lo ves, te lo dije. Mi propio asiento con mi cinturon de seguridad que ya se abrochar y desabrochar..


Mum and dad didnt want to miss that trip either...
Mama y papa no se quisieron perder ese viaje...


The most important thing: you must always read carefully the emergency information about the airplane.
Lo mas importante es leer atentamente la informacion sobre que hacer en caso de emergencia.


No comments:

Post a Comment